So, you are interested in an MBA. Great, now you just need to decide on what schools interest you. The great news for you is that there are tremendous resources online for people looking to obtain their MBA. I recommend you take advantage of these resources and see what options are out there before making any decisions. Use the internet to compare programs, prices and curriculum. Also, request more information and schools guides for the institutions that interest you. Here are five steps to help you get your MBA.
- Determine what you strengths are and complete a full self assessment of your goals.
- Write down on paper your career path in a perfect world.
- Make a marketing plan for yourself. You will be selling yourself from here on out so know your strengths and sell it!
- Prepare for and take the GMAT exam. Knowing this material ahead of time will make your life so much easier.
- Find a school that you love. Make sure your school is a good fit. Do you research and find the one that suits you best.
If you follow this plan, you will have a leg up on all the other people out there who want to get their MBA. Start ahead of the pack and your will finish first. It isn’t so hard when you have prepared the right way. Good Luck!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.