All the Human Resource (HR) interviews start with the basic question of tell me something about yourself or introduce yourself. The main motive of this question is to relax the candidate and to remove his nervousness. This question should be thoroughly prepared but at the same time it should look natural not as if you have recited its answer. Below this we have laid down certain questions which will help our browsers to crack b-school interviews as well as job interviews.
Prepare thoroughly these questions with your answers as it will help you to create an impression on the interviewer. Though it is not certain about the questions you will be asked in the interview but these questions will definitely make your interview at ease in answering the questions. With its preparation you can face the interview more confidently.
Some of the basic questions and answers a candidate should prepare before the interview are:
- What are some of your strengths and weakness?
- Why do you consider it to be your strength or weakness?
- What are your hobbies?
- Why Should I select you?
- What made you select this company?
- How do define confidence and overconfidence?
- What is smart work and hard work and which one you consider and why?
- Would you like to work in night shifts and holidays?
- How do you handle pressure?
- Are you willing to relocate yourself?
- What motivates you to perform a good job?
- Where do you see yourself five years down the line?
- How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
- How long are you expecting to work with us?
- Which is your ideal company and what kind of job profile you are looking for?
- Describe your areas of interest?
- In which stream you want to plan your future?
- Who is your inspiration & why?
- In your life time which decision you have found to be toughest and you have to take?
- Have you ever thought of starting your own venture?
- What according to you success is?
- If you won a lottery of a big amount will you still work in any organisation?
- What is your salary expectation?
- What do you know about our company?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.